We are looking for volunteers for this year’s Feast of the Ste. Claire! Volunteers are needed prior to the event as well as during the event. If you volunteer for 4 hours during the event, you get free admission! Interested in volunteering on any of the days below? Please call Louise at (810) 985-7665 or Rose Burgess at (810) 841-3312.
Prior – May 25,26,27 we need helpers to set up perimeter fences and event tents. We start at 9:30 each day and end by 3:00 if you can come for any of this please let us know
During – May 28-29 2016
- Positions are open for volunteers to work in the food booths helping to prepare and sell colonial style foods – we provide you with colonial style clothing to work here
- Welcome people to the event at the gates and help to sell tickets- modern day clothing may be worn on this assignment
- We need help with our explorer program at the event- we provide you with colonial style clothing to work here.
- We need help maintaining the perimeter fencing
- We need this help from 9:30 to 1:30 and from 1:00 to 5:30 on Saturday and Sunday
Please call Louise at (810) 985-7665 or Rose Burgess at (810) 841-3312. Tell us what you are interested in doing and when you can help out!